Friday, January 15, 2016

What we are capable of: Mind over matter.

If I do, I will do it so I can start to become acclimatized to the conditions outside. Why? like, WTF is wrong with me, right? Like I've explained before, (if you've ever bothered to read that recent article of mine by the way.) That's you'll know what I want to do. Will I be able to survive such extreme conditions for prolonged periods of time and eventually achieve some "superpowers"? Well, you never know, eh? "No protection" LOL! I will be out there no matter what the conditions may be, (and I don't want to do it that way anyways). For example, I just want to run around for several minutes when it's freezing outside, (or whatever you prefer). That's just one of MANY ways someone can prove themselves in harsh conditions. I also want to sit out dressed just like I would be in the spring, or summer, when it's cold. And after I do that, I will gradually increase the amount of time that I spend doing this. Also, I will eventually even do this excercising in increasingly harsher conditions! Again, Why? WTF is wrong with me, right? One question; What are we capable of? What kinds of extremes are we able to sustain? So, stay tuned to my future YouTube channel in the future to keep up to date with these developments. I will eventually do that, however; we must learn to be patient people! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment