Saturday, January 16, 2016

See everyone next week!

I will see you all next week with some ASTONISHING new posts. So, if you haven't already, please follow the blogs. That's a personal preference, at least. See everyone next week! No trolling, please! Here's a hint. Intuition! Yes, that's right- if you don't follow the lotto, then at least you can follow my blogs. I will be writing about some thoughts on my mind that I'll be having. And in few days or so, something will happen on the news. Will it fulfill my intuition, however? Well, there's only one way to find out. And even if it doesn't work at first, remember these words. Try, try again. Don't give up on you're intuitive thoughts. Practice is the key. Keep doing the exercises, and you will keep getting better. So, how do I work my magic, anyhow? Well, what I will do is I will gather some of my thoughts up, and compile them into one. This is essentially ESP, except that it's not a "you do it once and there you have it" kind of thing! You need to be patient. And last of all, you need to sit down and be calm when you're doing it. You need to enter a state of calm. That's just about all that there is to it. And what is it? That is... what I'm talking about! You get it now? Cool. I will keep writing then. We could all use some enlightenment. We all need to become open minded people. Don't get lured into skepticism about everything all of the time. Why? That isn't any fun now, isn't it? At least, that's how it might seem to you. It doesn't seem that way to me, however. And so I keep writing. And you will keep asking yourself, when will Maciek Mierzwinski...ever quit with all of this!? Sorry, there is no reward for being a nonprofit blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment