Friday, January 8, 2016

The Dumbest Conspiracy ever. Oh, the irony!

There are some crazy insane ideas about our world here. I don't mean to be serious about them. Let me offer a new one, however: it states that the Earth has its own plan for us. That is, of all of the catastrophes that are effecting us as society, or ones that are yet to occur- they are all part of the Earthly plan for all civilization. The catastrophes are all planned out to occur in slices of time that correspond to what we may be doing. In other words, they are "timed out". And therefore these occurences themselves will dictate what happens to society, and when they happen. Now, let's consider that one of the conspiracies that people have comes true; So let's consider that it'll be my own conspiracy that I've just stated. Why? Because I'd like to explain something ironic that can happen afterwards. If a conspiracy theory is proven, then it will give us an opportunity to create our own conspiracy theory just like that! How is this possible? Here's something we've usually noticed in our world; There is always either a majority or minority which shares the same views, usually not everyone of a number of people can be convinced. So if this is the case, that my theory is proven, then I will still be able to make the opposite argument. And I could then state that the Earth doesn't have a plan for us! How neat would that be? If it still doesn't make sense, I'll use another example.
Suppose that the theory for climate change is proven one day. I will then create a theory of my own that global warming isn't real. I don't know about you. I think however, that this is a very amusing thought. Well, that is, if only one of our own conspiracies comes true one day... So let's hope that climate change (for example) is proven, so that I can convince "them" that the opposite is true, therefore spreading fear among all of us inhabitants. Oh, wait a moment; that could all be part of a cycle. It's proven, then it's disproven. Just like the fact that Mars moves closer to us...then farther.


No comments:

Post a Comment