Thursday, January 7, 2016

My intuition for Jan 7

Last night, I had a dream that there were multiple suns visible in the night sky. I have been amazed by the sun for my whole life, because what do you know? It appears just as a major explosion would. Except that it's ongoing. In my dream, it was sunset. I don't know why I'm having such dreams this recently over the past days... they say dreams are based off of thoughts; which, to me, are rarely reminiscent this week.---------! More intuitive thoughts coming in the future. I have written recently about what artists will be most successful this year. I'm not sure if that was "intuition". Well, hey! I have written in late Dec about the major floods in the world this year. I was pondering who was going to be next. And there you have it. Now we are having some flooding starting to ramp up here in the US. So... the question is, where are such thoughts coming from? I am still going over the ongoing fact that we are still stuck in the 21st century. We're only 16 years in. I don't know why... and the start of a century indicates some major events in time. You know, think back 100 years ago, to the year 1916. From our point of view, the 20th century was pretty much starting out. And this similar to what we will think in 100 years from now. And the start of a century will always be marked by the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment