Monday, January 11, 2016

The 8k revolution...?

Well, I'm going to get some more opportunity to use PS again! I still have some images I want to put through the film simulation technique that I came up with. And since I don't have any photos now.. I will. I plan on making some light art here. The problem is, I don't have all of my equipment yet. The most important, the remote shutter release, that is. With this I had some incredibly mesmerizing & inspirational ideas to do nighttime photos. For examples of what I've tried, go here:
Lights of Night ______________ Filling in the colors of night
Light Brush             I also used the remote to my advantage when capturing lightning!
I will also try to set off some time to do my own animations. That is currently the only type of video I'm capable of making myself that is better than HD. This is definitely some intriguing stuff here with the PS! Once I'm able to get behind the computer on this one, it's going to be awesome. BTW, I don't know how it happened; today I walked into my first day of class. They told me that the computer that I sat at was pretty much the only one in campus with PS on it! It was the only one upstairs. I'd been told that it was installed for someone disabled. How interesting, huh? So, these animations will definitely be the next revolution in my YouTube channel! I've just read about resolutions higher than HD. They say 4k. And 8k is four times that. It's incredible for video, I'm sure. I cannot truly grasp what that means for the video revolution. I know what such a resolution means for photography alone, I never would've guessed it'll be used for video. My camera's resolution, for example, was top of the line, particularly if you compared it to compact cameras, when I bought it, at 15 mp. And I've just written about the theory on what happens once we enter an 8k revolution. You take that 15 mp and more than double it! And it's truly stunning, to say the least. For more, The Paradigm Shift Don't forget about this: creativitiy

No comments:

Post a Comment