Monday, January 4, 2016

The most mysterious phenomena I've ever observed (can you explain?)

What is a singularity!?
I peered through a microscope. I kept on asking myself, what comes next? First I notice a leaf of moss. Then I notice the plant cells. That night I zoomed in ever more, until I realized what the world is made up of. I peered at individual molecules. Inside the molecules were atoms; I zoomed in to see some protons, electrons, etc. zooming around in a sphere. Then I zoomed in on the nucleus. I started notice some smaller particles. And, eventually, I saw the particles moving in wavelike patterns. Eventually, I got to zoom in even more. And, as I did so, I noticed something that was not small at all. It was equally as strange, however. It was the other side of the cosmos! Something that lied tens upon tens of light years away. Something that was not visible through any telescope. At that time, I realized that the universe is based upon a singularity!

No comments:

Post a Comment