Saturday, January 16, 2016

Get ready for one freaking amazing night show!

First of all, here's the link. Don't worry about this one, I never post unsafe links on the internet. All you would need to do is hover over it. Anyhow, why is this so amazing? Well, first of all, let me tell you that I am fascinated when it comes to time lapse photography. I have seen countless examples that have included starscapes. However, I have not yet seen any that have included even a single planet! Not even on star trail photos! It's crazy, however, here's something interesting to keep in mind. Planets, unlike stars, move in straight lines generally. And in a time lapse that would show them advancing differently from all of the other stars. The thing about this is that a video just doesn't show this phenomenon adequately enough. For the best results, you would probably need to see it for yourself "in 3d". It would probably give you a sense of our Earth, as well as the planets, moving along with each other along the elliptical plane. That is an occurrence that strikes me as truly astounding. So, how about I try and capture all of these planets in one photo? How cool would that be!? Further, I could do time lapse. Not always does the time lapse need to be a video. In fact, individual photos themselves can just as easily show the progression of time. And the benefit of this is that you can see each slice of time simultaneously. You are essentially peering into the fourth dimension, regardless of how crazy I'm sounding right now. So, if I were you, I would probably go out and enjoy this rare opportunity. Unless it happens again here pretty soon. In general, I'm excited. And this takes me to some unanswered questions that I've had about the planets. Not just in our solar system, also ones that orbit other stars. Do all planets orbit the same way (direction)? And do all of them rotate the same direction? Well hey, if you're ever in the need for some answers with these questions, you are more than welcome to ask someone that may be more knowledgeable than me. I will then listen to any answers that you receive. Oh, and BTW, don't forget; I will be trying my hand at producing some of these, what I like to consider as views "of the fourth dimension". Once I start on these projects, then I will be entering into a new world of creative possibilities in my private interest in photography. So, stay tuned to my Flickr page for any new releases. I have the sense that this might even take the internet by storm here pretty soon. Especially when I start on these projects of mine. Perhaps I will even start up my own group on Flickr which would be especially dedicated for these kinds of four dimensional projects. If I haven't mentioned it before, I will now. I am truly fascinated by the passage of time. We just don't take that much advantage of it in our fine art, at least that's how it is in my opinion anyhow. So, I would like to depict the passage of time in fine art, which wouldn't even need to always be limited to photography, or abstract paintings, as an example. Now, what if we were to take that idea- the idea of time passing away, as well as the perception of time itself, to expand our creative abilities. Now wouldn't that be something? I am so excited That is what I would like to talk about these topics here in my compelling blog. And as always...do you still remember my slogan? I will try putting it up on my profile, while naming myself the most open minded man in the world. You can guess what might come after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment