Monday, January 18, 2016

Welcome back

Welcome back. Last time I had expressed my emotions toward all of the people who've made last year great. Thanks for viewing my blog, and thanks again for the great music and entertainment! I didn't get a chance to write anything today. On another note, however, I heard someone ask "what are some reasons shouldn't kill myself"? And please don't read like, the second half of this last sentence before you've read the whole thing. I would simply reply to such an answer, and in fact I WILL later. I will probably be the first one to tackle this issue. Before I get there, however, I would proudly say that you shouldn't kill yourself because that's, well, not good. I think you should just go to the movies with me some time if you ever feel that way. Don't take me as mean, I'm just giving suggestive answers over here. After all, have you read about my recent article yet, regarding 2016 and why it was a great year for reasons unknown? I made a "farewell letter" to all of the great actors and musicians of our modern age of 2015! So, you know how it goes. Stay interested my friends. keep reading so I can keep writing. HUH!?

No comments:

Post a Comment