Thursday, February 4, 2016

What does the future bring?!

We are "in the future". After all we are reading this in Feb 2016, unless you are "in the future". Why is the future made of time? And why does time have to bring sad time and the good times? Because we need sad times to be able to appreciate the good times. There is no sadness without happiness, and no happiness without sadness. And just like that, there would be no seasons. For there would practically be no "winter" without spring. And there would be no such thing as fall were it not for summer. So, why does it have to like this!? Why does it have to be snowing and all of that jazz!? Why do we have to have a president in 2016 who's either Democrat or Rep? Well, we would. Except that nobody realizes that there is such thing as color. We all see America in B&W.
"The forces would fight until dawn. There would be green horse with blue spots on them, running around the hills. I would be taking a balloon ride, away from all of this mess. I would fly really high up. Higher than the planes could reach. I would eventually go to sleep. And land who knows where? I would see a land that was totally uncharted. There were no more horses. There was a sky, and there was grass. And that's when I realized that my time spent before I awoke was just a dream. I don't even remember anytime before that. Where was I? Did I just come from another dimension? Those are all the details that I've remembered, those about some battles and a green horse. I decided to get a fresh start on life. Yet my imagination would go crazy. I would be in a place called America, on which the president was neither republican nor democrat. And that's when I would finally rejoice, because I realized that America is not so boring anymore. There is still hope in this nation. We don't see the world in B&W anymore. We actually start seeing American politics in some kind of color! Oh, wait. Or is that B&W how it's supposed to be? Colors are just illusions. They are derived from our imagination. Color is just what our mind has conjured up. The ways in which we envision our world is still just subjective ...sigh... "

1 comment:

  1. And just like the green horse, our intuition is too overmwhelmed by our instincts to be those who we strive to become. We're basically just people living in places trying to get through this and we rely on a LOT of nonsense sometimes to get us through. Without this, and without humor, won't do, because I would prefer to think colorful.

    ReplyDelete