Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Can our minds ever process faster, more data per second? How about the visual cortex?! "5000fps?"

What's it like if we were able to process things using our visual system at more than 30 times a second? Say we could actually see 24 times faster. Not only that.  What if we could also see in four dimensional reality?! Where would people go from there? See. At a higher processing speed, there is A paradox that comes up. I'm currently trying to remember what that paradox is, but for the time being I can say that being able to resolve time using our eyes, reveals an absolutely unbelievable paradox. The new paradoxical nature of our reality. You can't do that. Being able to process more per second than what we're used to is virtually impossible as it would take a look so much of exercise. We need to be involved in something that is fast paced; so much so that our visual system is currently unable to discern; therefore, we might potentially be unable to respond to reality as quickly as we would like to. It might take years for us to develop a better ability, especially if that ability has to do with training our reflexes. And by reflexes, I'm talking about reflexes that through the nervous system, could mainly rely on our ability to sense fast motion. (I suppose I've ju stated something obvious by definition)
And they could have to do with our vision; after all, it is our vision that's a main indicator of reality as we experience it. I got this hypothesis about what could be possibly if our minds had the ability to process visual information at several times faster than it currently does. Disclaimer: it is less than 30 fps, yet that is what I get because I think about videos.
Don't go anywhere; I will write about the paradox of rapid data processing via our visual cortex. I'm not trying to imply that this has to do sometimes with digital equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment