Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Dream of day Feb 16, 2016

I just had the dream; of a night. I like dreaming about the night. It's always peaceful sometimes, especially in the winter. In the spring there is just no snow left to dampen all of noises from outside. Yet, strangely enough, it is the sounds of the city that don't bother me. IF anything, they help make the night more pleasant. How does that work? Most everyone I know doesn't think that way. I seen someone ask that online recently, but then again, that question got lost to cyber space forever so I can't find the responses people would've proposed as a result! Why I can't get rid of thoughts is also strange. I feel as if those are fleeting thoughts that are random and don't make sense, yet they come back @ night. I wish I could talk to a dream guide. You know because I dreamed about being at a furniture store. Everyone was disappearing. It was all ghosts I guess. And then I saw someone who was really cool. That's not a ghost. You've got to realize that when I think of something, it changes due to my thoughts. So when I noticed some crazy people I tried following them before they could disappear. They entered a room, which was a simulated apartment. That's when I couldn't tell them anything. They were speechless. Then I realized that these weren't really people in this life, and that I was probably never going to see them ever again. I want to know where these people really went. We have got to travel the world, to find them. They're part of another dimension and could very well be "the Doppelgangers".

No comments:

Post a Comment