Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tech Is Transforming Our Reality, and How We Perceive It

What's the most realistic recreation of reality that you have ever seen? Because I've recently seen one in a photo magazine; yet this was not a photo. It looked EXACTLY like an image. There IS no difference as far as I know. I know I can't remember the exact name of the mag. Yet if you were able to see a diff. then I would label you insane. It was an illustration. I really am looking forward to finding that issue again. I can't. The line between photos, illustrations, and renderings, is becoming deceptively blurry; the only things, or differences, that still stand in their way, are their implications. Ha! Remember what I wrote earlier about videos vs photos? Yet what's up with 3d printing; Well, what would be the theoretical accuracies we could achieve? If we came down to it, we could LITERALLY be able to produce anything we'd like. Imagine if we could not only be accurate, but if we could also print individual molecules at a time. That would open up a new world of possibilities.I could create some truly unique things with that capability. I would like to learn how to manufacture electronics, and then use that knowledge, & plug it into that machine. I mean, that would go really well with my own knowledge of cameras, right? A custom made piece of equipment; one that I could specially make, with extreme detail, and with any features, as well as any number of them. Know where I'm going with this? The verdict? Knowledge is GREAT, and it will help you be a genius as our technology becomes magic. Ha, yeah, if only we could learn that much, because I certainly don't feel like it. Yet those things (topics) that are of most interest, are often most difficult. Because you must like what you do and get a good mental exercise from it. Just like the say "Like what you do, and earn a living"

No comments:

Post a Comment