Saturday, February 27, 2016

Is there really such thing as a better camera?

I'd like to have something that's candy apple red and effervescent (or iridescent?). Well, either way, it'd be incredible, wouldn't it? Those juts don't make those things, do they? Well besides the occasional vehicle. I'd like something electronic like a camera that's fluorescent or luminescent. Then I could easily find it without a gps. Imagine having a Freaking Leica. Ha! I pronounce those as Wayka, just to make certain peeps think that it's the ruskis that beat us to the game. I'd like to have something of that nature, and have it be an iridescent paint scheme, preferably lime green and whatever other color we have to our fancy. And then have the paint change according to temp. and pressure. You know, that's a thing. U of M had discovered a substance that changes color at night. Well, actually, (it glows yellow) it has to do with micro crystals. So, will I ever be able to get an iridescent electronic? Well in the future, that's where the things are at (at least that's what I hope). They will make something revolutionary. Those cameras that the pros use today, will be kid's play at best. Off topic Anyhow...Even if I was still a beginner in photography, I could get any camera I can think of and quickly learn a LOT about it. It just takes research. The more knowledge you gather, the more you realize that, a beginner doesn't need a beginner camera. Because, after all, beginner is essentially a stereotype. Maybe not when it comes to a person, but when the term "beginner camera" comes up. That has to do with having experience with cameras vs actually researching. But that's kind of obvious stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment