Saturday, May 14, 2016

Truths About World Climate Over Time

Let me present to you, some very compelling scientific facts about climate and how it works. This will be the next topic for my blog. Topics that will be discussed will include: The role of various gasses and H2O in climate, and how they likely interact over extended periods of time over Earth's history.
I have been researching this topic quite extensively over recent times. And so far, I have learned some really compelling information. One of the less conventional sources from which I "inherit" all of this information is (surprisingly) Yahoo! Answers. I have now begun a "discussion" there, which is actually just a question. And the responses are truly something. They are helping me to learn much more than I would ever have dreamed about when it relates to climate. Maybe I can sometime discuss this, as well as other topics, with actual scientists. No joke. So please follow this blog to stay updated on my findings! Spoiler alert: The increase in gasses in our atmosphere, especially when it's water vapor, is likely to result in more moderate (milder) climates around the world in general. There is surely no consensus on climate extremes. Remember, for now I have tried to come up with theories, and it is incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to prove/disprove my theories. However, I have promised pretty much from the beginning, that everything that I write will be based upon true scientific data and facts. And the flaws need to be compensated for. For instance, various sources are releasing info that is flawed, at least IMO anyhow. And there will come the paradoxical nature of CO2 in particular. In this instance, data indicates that it is not CO2 that is likely to increase average temperatures around the world. Instead, it is the other way around; that CO2 increases after temperature increases. This is surely one topic that needs to be comprehensively studied, and no one knows just how long it will take for all of the puzzle pieces to come together so we can at least get an idea about how our Earth works. The Earth has its own ways of compensating for changes in weather. This post, once published, will probably be updated time after time again, as I am able to gather more compelling information. Is that good?

No comments:

Post a Comment