Saturday, May 14, 2016

Telepathy via UV light rays?!

Sounds crazy, I know. And the first time that I have heard about this ability was from a friend who is reading a book about the paranormal and metaphysics, as well as the purported ability of our minds to interact with the physical world without any external help, that is, that the mind can actually "control" physical things, and manipulate them. Anyways, so that's what I though; that this was my first time hearing this. It wasn't. After listening to her tell me about the book, it started to dawn on me; I have read about this; not in a paranormal book...yet in a scientific book! And I have actually heard it on the TV as well. The theory of using UV light rays in order to communicate more efficiently. Yes, that's right. I know this might completely sound like a fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment