Friday, May 13, 2016

Intro

Welcome! I am here to write about many questions; Any (or many) of these questions that I have, and will post, could be the "ultimate" question. We just need to stay open minded and trust that I'm not crazy. That is the only possible way you could understand what I am trying to get across. And please, take a moment to follow these blogs and/or leave any suggestions. Unfortunately, I have never encountered any one who has been brave enough to do any of these things. It's both a shame and a disappointment, that's for sure. And it is definitely causing depression among my mind. These are difficult times...For the summary of some of the most astounding questions to ever have been discusses, please follow this link: http://etsandghosts.blogspot.com/2016/05/the-fascinating-universe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment