Monday, May 16, 2016

Importance of A Great Speaker

Today I have something really serious to talk about. Since taking class with one of my profs at LCC, I realize that he is very inspirational. It has less to do with anything he says. Rather, it is how he says stuff that is truly neat. He is a really great speaker. And I am an extremely open minded person. And once in a while, I come upon a thought that's really "out there". And once I receive an intriguing idea, I am then almost immediately compelled to discuss it with others, and to go on Yahoo Answers and ask people about it. And so, as a result, many might think that I am simply a "fool", or that I am just  "trolling". That was never my intent, however. It is truly depressing, you know?! Because the things, or ideas, that I have come up with are nothing short of astounding. And although these are serious, they migh start out as jokes initially. And I think that's where people have this "Strange" habit (so to say), that once they start reading my blog posts, or one of my questions, and they have to take a moment and say to themselves, "Hey, this just is not right". And that's where I would disagree with such people as these. Because what really isn't right, is to just listen and have information "go out of the other ear". Know what I am getting at here?! Alright; now, I am truly compelled to become a great speaker and speak in the same exact way as my prof. does. This should make people listen to what I have to say. My prof.'s speaking ability is absolutely groundbreaking sometimes. I just cannot wait to actually speak, and to not just write about this. In fact, I think that the fact is that I am becoming to realize that we are living in the midst of a world which loves ignorance, or at least is extremely close minded. We listen to what kids and people like them have to say...and often times, these things may be fairy tales and non realistic. However, what if all of a sudden we decided that we should try and take more and more meaning out of the crazy things people have to say? After all, the way the human mind works a lot, is much like a dream. A dream in which random things start to appear in a person's mind, and which make a truly compelling story after all is "said and done". That is one of the things I have realize about life. Is that I often receive really strange and random thoughts in my mind; and these thoughts, however, collectively turn out to make something that is extremely tantalizing. And I think that these random thoughts are the key to something greater that's out there; something that we don't really understand, because we are too closed minded as a society in general. No matter how crazy (or insane) someone's thoughts are, don't just ignore those thoughts. Don't just let them get away and end up being a "waste of your time", as we like to call them. Instead, try to make sense and meaning out of them. Because no thought is devoid of meaning. No thought. No matter how out of this world it might seem. So now it seems as though life is starting to take on a paradigm shift. LITERALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment