Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Sun Has The Ability To Manipulate More Than Just Weather!!!!

Welcome back to my blogs. This time, I'd like to write about the question, "What is the greatest risk to Earth?!" In order to figure this out, I would refer you to this Youtube video. Because as it turns out, the effects on Earth from the Sun are not only limited to causing aurora and manipulating weather. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVgUZv9ccyQ. Thank you for reading! Have you ever read that cosmic phenomena many light years away, can manipulate weather (clouds) here on Earth?! See, this is just one of the hundreds or so examples that I've written about extensively here, and you should follow these writings, or else you are pretty much missing out on some seriously compelling, and astounding, information; Information that I would hope you would all find fascinating, and maybe it will enable you the reader to come up with your own theories as well as questions regarding such topics, even though it does not deal with everyday life. I have found myself another side of life, which would the less rational side of life, which does not have to deal so much with science because it has a more open minded focus, so to say. And sadly enough, many of you (I'm afraid!) are finding these writings as pure "nonsense". That's what I've found out so far; that I'm just about convinced of the very fact that many people that I know of, just want to remain ignorant when it has to do with such blogs. And you know, that has been really truly difficult.(M'check)
I know, I have been trying to veer off topic many times. However, this was not meant to discourage you. It was just meant to add a little bit of interesting and humor to the topics that I discuss here on this blog. A few years ago, I have written that earthquakes are caused by the Sun's magnetic field. And initially, just like you, I was truly astonished and couldn't think of this hypothesis as true. How can something that's several millions of miles away, cause earthquakes here on Earth?! That sounds crazy; I know. However, I now have evidence (if not proof!) of this phenomena! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlWopdjMrBE Unfortunately, many people will think that I'm posting spam on FB. You know what, that is just really sad! It's sad that people look upon my writings in this way. (Kind of depressing I suppose, that I am losing FB friends for this reason. I suppose people there are way too offended by reality itself. If you cannot deal with it, then yeah, I suppose you've all made the right choice; to disconnect, and I am now banned from these people. All of this is just plain ignorance. Is this really how things were meant to be? It's as if I'm a lost person who's nowhere with these blogs. Yet I supposed that's been one of the reason why I have become such a splendid writer.) I suppose you would still just be ignorant...

No comments:

Post a Comment