Friday, March 25, 2016

The Verdict...



The Music Of Science,
I was at speech for climate change. We had to debate whether the world was getting warmer or windier. I finally broke apart. I couldn't stand it no more. One of the people shouted, "CLIMATE CHANGE IS NOW!" Some fiercely agreed, while others were the opposite. Ever since that time life was never the same. I was haunted by demons. So that's when somebody decided to break the ice. That's when me and my crew took to the floor with music. And all the science wizards of the room would keep dancing. Just keep dancing, my friends. It's going to be the end of the world, we're going out of business, so let's play the music." Everyone was satisfied after that. No more arguments. INstead, we were all one with nature. And we were mind over body. The answer was not to change the world no more... it was to become a better person; one who's immune to the conditions on Earth, which many of us cannot survive. Climate is a cycle, but life is one too. And life is short, so don't worry about it. Music to my ears.
"Oh cool"

No comments:

Post a Comment