Wednesday, December 30, 2015

The

No body seems to notice my blogs anymore, compared to what it was like "back to the old times." Anyways I did not just want to use a single blog as my goal was to write about a variety of topics! I still wish I could really come up with some more ideas for my blog, the one called "The most mysterious phenomenon I've ever observed". And generally, what this one blog in particular has been for, (it's goal) is to just attempt to give explanations about many of the posts in that blog itself. These blogs have started- because I had an idea to make people smarter. I just tend to creatively think about this thought as, "helping others obtain more wisdom, or knowledge". That would probably be the best possible way to put it however which way. One thing, or fact, that I have found out about the blog  called "The most mysterious phenomenon I've ever observed", as opposed to my main blog, which is this one, is that while this blog in particular has received the most views by far, so far, the mysterious blog itself has more views per post. And there we go again with the question...
... Wait, What?! Now I know, well what do you know.
Oh what is wrong with my life now? let's download some music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment