Thursday, December 24, 2015

Am I making a list? Plus! Some Science Insight, New Theory About Waves!

Oh boy... here we go again, huh!?...
I will be writing next about some books that you might want to purchase for that special someone who enjoys reading, or someone interested in scientific theories, in particular. Let's begin for now, however, discussing something truly perplexing. Let's just call it amazing. It will be a post concerning a new scientific possibility, as is evidenced by many scientists in the field. What am I talking about? Well, it is about the existence of what's known as a hidden dimension. Yes, that's right- a dimension which exists beyond the limits of human perception. After all, if we cannot see such a dimension, then it seems as if we cannot know if such a dimension exists or not. And yet, at the same time, it is still a good argument. It still remains a topic of interest among the scientific community. And as such, it's no wonder why such a subject would catch the attention of so many people, including me as well. Since this subject catches my attention, I have to say this: it is also no wonder that I have some of my own ideas when it comes to another dimension. Ever since I've heard about the notion of such a theory, I've developed my own theory of some sorts to help explain what the nature of reality really means in terms of quantum physics, and science in general.

So, what does my theory state? And we will actually leave it off at this just because I have yet to write about this (the second part to this post). Although, before I begin writing further, I will tell you something. I've read a little bit here and there about scientific books basically every time that I've stopped by in the local Barnes & Noble. One of the several books which I have managed to pick up, is called The Fabric of The Cosmos, written by the award winning Brian Greene. Some other interesting books on science that I've just happened to pick up around that same time, and take them along with me, were the following books...
Akashic Field
The Holographic Universe
Paradox
Now, in the book titled The Fabric of The Cosmos, it is clearly explained by Brian, how the fabric of reality is thought to be made up of multiple dimension, ones which span even further beyond the third. There are also other inexplicable aspects of quantum physics presented in this one book alone, including the theories, or explanations, behind experiments such as the Split Beam Project. It also discusses the notion of time. Time travel in particular is also a very interesting topic, since in that book, it is also discussed, by Brian, the science behind manipulating time. The fact that time happens in truly bizarre ways, especially when we examine it at the quantum level. This would also be part of the smallest scales, in which subatomic particles roam the microscopic universe!

I will write some more about these books for now. The Akashic Field is a moderately long book by my standards. Not too short, but also not too long. Yet, at the same time, I have found that this particular book has been a relatively easy read throughout the whole book. That is exactly why I've ______ the book.
The other book, called Paradox, is just a collection (a list), of paradoxes. It offers the comprehensive explanations behind the various paradoxes in our world. Yet, still, there is one paradox, apart from all of the others, which I myself have come up with and have tried discussing in one of my previous blog posts. This one, in particular, is one that I do not think anyone will ever be able to solve Anyways, if you're wondering what this paradox is, then I may refer you to one of my previous posts: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g
The other book is also interesting, in that it tells about the principle of the holographic universe. Why is this principle so fascinating among the scientific community? I'm not sure. However, I can tell about why I myself have found this topic so intriguing. The holographic principle itself is a theory that tries to explain our own reality in terms of... holograms! And one might ask, how is such a thing even possible, in a universe such as ours? I mean, it seems often times as if our cosmos, or our reality, shouldn't lend itself to such a theory, because we all live in a reality which is more, well... I guess one of the best words to use in this instance would be "tangible". A reality made up of mass just does not lend itself for whatever reason, to be made up of holograms! I've tried to describe our reality as best as I could possibly go about doing so. And a hologram is just not the thing that we typically associate with something that is "tangible". It is rather "unrealistic" by the standards that many of us set upon our world. The thing that makes a hologram truly inexplicable is this: a hologram cannot be destroyed. Or, at least, the information making up a hologram cannot be destroyed. And once you start multiplying a hologram, you might never stop; however, the hologram that you will end up with is STILL the hologram with which you originally started!
Now, I firmly think that my new theory takes into account the holographic principle. However, amazingly, in creating my theory, I did not even take a moment to think about the holographic principle. And at the end of the day, my theory still takes this theory into account! It's just that my theory makes the hologram theory explains my own, and it is also the same when one were to look at my theory the other way around: that it does a magic job in explaining the hologram! In other words, my theory, as well as the hologram theory, will both go hand-in-hand. They will go together like black and white. They will support each other, just as- well- you get it.
As I've written earlier, I will write more on this in my newest upcoming post on the "Wave-sphere-undulation Theory". That is just a roughly thought out name for such an idea of mine. That being said, see you there, in the next upcoming posts! And I've left something out this time, so I will make sure to include this there. So again, see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment