Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Article Follow up

Welcome back! This will be a follow-up on my recently published post about the "The short Day", which occurred December 22 (yesterday). To anyone who may be living "down south" (of the equator), I feel really excited for whatever reason. It's so surreal that someone may be reading this, and, at the same time, might've recently celebrated the approach of summer.  You may be kicking back and enjoying the blistering December sun. And you may just be doing so right at home, when you are back from school, or work. That is also the same time during which is extremely gloomy, and can be downright mundane. It probably won't change for a while. Unlike most places down south, such as Australia, for instance, the leaves here in the state of Michigan have withered a long time ago. That's when the whiteness takes over... That is, the furious lake-effect snow storms. As a population, we definitely live I drastically different environments. Do the leaves wither or cause colorful scenes in the southern hemisphere just as they do here in America? Try to imagine just how fascinating such a discussion would sound to me. I don't know what it is just thinking about two seasons that are separately occurring simultaneously . Right here it may be rainy, wet, and with the sunset already occurring at around five o'clock or so. It's really starting to make me feel as though I'm living nearby the ocean. Like somewhere on the west coast. It's so freaking wet and humidity is off the charts so far. Despite the fact that the areas I'm mostly surrounded by water (the great lakes), I do not think I remember such a spell of humidity and rainy conditions here in December.      
The simple fact that when I go down to the seashore, and I catch a glimpse of the sunrise. Then I just try to imagine that I'm "stuck" on the other side of the ocean, and that there are many people enjoying an equally impressive sunset. I will admit, I am surely going off topic on this one. However, the reason I started to was that while writing this, I'm reminded of what I've thought about in the past! So I now have an idea about what topics to write next. And maybe you are, getting ideas, or will be getting some ideas too, about what I'm about to write next.
So, how is it that we are settling to make a better ending to the day, while many others are already embracing the start of a new day?.... similar posts are on their way. So, in one way or another, please consider this: To be continued ...
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment