Tuesday, September 15, 2015

"Cosmic thoughts and consciousness" part 2 of 2

I've heard of a whole bunch of astounding topics that diverge from mainstream science including morphic fields, epistemology, and a couple more of which are mentioned in my blog. The reason I decided to write about them is that since learning about them, I've really gotten interested and wanted to spread the word. In this post, I want to talk about thoughts a little bit more. And, by the way, I want to talk a little bit about consciousness since I didn't quite get much into it in part one. One of the most mystifying questions one may ask about consciousness is, "If there is such a thing about the afterlife, will I have the ability to somehow, access past memories after death?" Well, I'll leave that up to you. However, I will include that I've noticed something interesting about thoughts. And this isn't a fact, it's just something that I like to think about. The human body can die and be destroyed... and what about thoughts? How do you destroy a thought? This kind of a question is right there on the verge of being a thought versus being a belief. In fact, maybe it could be both? As I'm writing about this, I'm reminded of a new question which I had come up with before. How definitive is the boundary between what is intuition and what is something else, such as belief, consciousness, or thought? Maybe that boundary is totally nonexistent? Maybe the reason for why we include, or for that matter remove, such a boundary, is because our own minds fool us into doing so. Reality makes a whole lot of sense, and, at the same time, is mind boggling to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment