Wednesday, April 20, 2016

The Truth Behind It All

The truth is such that, first of all, someone was deleted off of the Cloud. I've been watching "The Last Alaskans" on discovery. I consider the Davis family as really clever. And then, a while later, here's what happened. What do you know? I got notified from someone. And that's the problem; I don't know who that someone is. I suppose it could've been someone from the show, and honestly enough, the profile picture was really attractive. As soon as I was going to write back, their profile was deleted, literally, from the Cloud. I became frustrated. I suppose that what had happened is that the person was attracted to the Sound Cloud, or the Sound Cloud was attractive to them. Either way, it is a reminder that the internet simply does not care about anything. My feelings were hurt, because I'm more of a person who likes to roam around in the "real world", not the internet. I am devastated to hear that there's a person who is attractive to The Cloud, rather than being able to communicate with that person. Truly strange, as always. I dojn't know! It looked like the lady off of the show, and I thought she was really attractive so I was going to say something and then all of a sudden it's like she's using the power of telepathy Keep this in your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment