Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Welcome back

So, I was gone for a while from blogger. Why? I was researching new computers to buy after my current one shut down for good. I ended up getting an HP Envy x360. What about it? Well, I wanted an SSD, which I ended up not getting. Instead, I went for a hybrid drive. Also, the computer (actually it's a laptop) is a 2-in-1. Turns out it wasn't in stock so I had to wait until next week. It's great. I was debating whether I should get an HP or Lenovo. The Lenovos were great because they had 4k monitors. Also, they had SSD. On the other hand, the HP has great graphics processor & large ram.  Lenovos, at least some, have fragile hard drives. The one I was really interested in was Yoga, except I'm not sure which model, I think it was the 3. It was on sale for about 900. Windows 10 is quite intriguing, combining features from windows 8 with the familiar home screen of Windows 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment