Saturday, June 20, 2015

How did this happen!? This is devastating to the blog. Unfortunately...

Part 2 of what was going to be about exoplanet discussion, cannot be retrieved from the hard drive, at least not in a way that I know of. That's really unfortunate, as I already had thousands & thousands of words typed down. Today I selected paste & to my dismay, only a link showed up. That would have been quite fascinating stuff if I had a way of retrieving the text, which careful attention went into. I had so many ideas which I'm sure many, many, people would find fascinating. If you can help with this problem, please do. Otherwise, wish me luck.
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I don't recount turning off my computer & when I got to it today it was asleep. All I did was copy the text, & was going to paste it, but as luck would have it, that's not how it worked out. I'm not sure if I should spoil what the info was going to be about, but I guess there's time to thing about that too hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment